Atlas HO 1932 ARA box car for trade

Gene <bierglaeser@...>

A recent eBay purchase included an Atlas item #20 000 323 HO 1932 ARA box car lettered for the Central of Georgia in the 1960s paint scheme. It is lettered "BLT 8-37" and reweigh date "HE 5-65." This CofG car is also lettered "When Empty Return to CofG Rwy. Westover, GA." and "Door Must Be Closed Before Moving Car."

I would like to trade this for the same Atlas car but with the earlier CofG lettering.

Gene Green

Gene <bierglaeser@...>

Should have mentioned that car is brand new in an unopened box.
Would consider any Atlas HO 1932 ARA box car with lettering suitable for 1950.
Gene Green