Searching for FGE/WFE/BRE Steel Refrigerator Car handout

Bill Welch

I am in the process of preparing my much improved handout for
Naperville to go with my updated presentation on the "FGE/WFE/BRE
Steel Refrigerator Car Fleet." There is content however from my
original handout I want to incorporate, but I cannot find either a
hardcopy or electronic copy. If anyone has a copy of this, especially
if you can scan it and email it to me, could you please email me
offline? I will be very grateful and can provide a nice gift as a
thank you.

Bill Welch
2225 Nursery Road; #20-104
Clearwater, FL 33764
727.470.9930
fgexbill@...

Frederick Freitas <prrinvt@...>

Bill,

Your work might still be up on the PRRT&HS; and the B&O e-zine sites if you need a quick fix.

Fred Freitas

I am in the process of preparing my much improved handout for
Naperville to go with my updated presentation on the "FGE/WFE/BRE
Steel Refrigerator Car Fleet." There is content however from my
original handout I want to incorporate, but I cannot find either a
hardcopy or electronic copy. If anyone has a copy of this, especially
if you can scan it and email it to me, could you please email me
offline? I will be very grateful and can provide a nice gift as a
thank you.

Bill Welch
2225 Nursery Road; #20-104
Clearwater, FL 33764
727.470.9930
fgexbill@...

Jim Hayes

Bill, I have it and will scan it for you.

Jim Hayes

On Fri, Sep 24, 2010 at 9:52 AM, Bill Welch <fgexbill@...>wrote:

I am in the process of preparing my much improved handout for
Naperville to go with my updated presentation on the "FGE/WFE/BRE
Steel Refrigerator Car Fleet." There is content however from my
original handout I want to incorporate, but I cannot find either a
hardcopy or electronic copy. If anyone has a copy of this, especially
if you can scan it and email it to me, could you please email me
offline? I will be very grateful and can provide a nice gift as a
thank you.

Bill Welch
2225 Nursery Road; #20-104
Clearwater, FL 33764
727.470.9930
fgexbill@... <fgexbill%40tampabay.rr.com>

Bill Welch

thanks Fred

The article on the B&O/PRR/ACL-SAL modleing sites cover the wood-sheathed fleet.

Bill Welch

--- In STMFC@..., Frederick Freitas <prrinvt@...> wrote:

Bill,

Your work might still be up on the PRRT&HS; and the B&O e-zine sites if you need a quick fix.

Fred Freitas

I am in the process of preparing my much improved handout for
Naperville to go with my updated presentation on the "FGE/WFE/BRE
Steel Refrigerator Car Fleet." There is content however from my
original handout I want to incorporate, but I cannot find either a
hardcopy or electronic copy. If anyone has a copy of this, especially
if you can scan it and email it to me, could you please email me
offline? I will be very grateful and can provide a nice gift as a
thank you.

Bill Welch
2225 Nursery Road; #20-104
Clearwater, FL 33764
727.470.9930
fgexbill@...

rwitt_2000

Wasn't someone sometime ago suppose to scan and place that document,
"FGE/WFE/BRE Steel Refrigerator Car Fleet.", in the STMFC Files section.
I remember looking for it, but it never appeared. Can this be done with
the version Jim Hayes has? I assume there are other who would like
access to another fine handout from Bill Welch.

Bob Witt

Jim Hayes wrote:

Bill, I have it and will scan it for you.

On Fri, Sep 24, 2010 at 9:52 AM, Bill Welch fgexbill@...wrote:

I am in the process of preparing my much improved handout for
Naperville to go with my updated presentation on the "FGE/WFE/BRE
Steel Refrigerator Car Fleet." There is content however from my
original handout I want to incorporate, but I cannot find either a
hardcopy or electronic copy. If anyone has a copy of this,
especially
if you can scan it and email it to me, could you please email me
offline? I will be very grateful and can provide a nice gift as a
thank you.

Bill Welch
2225 Nursery Road; #20-104
Clearwater, FL 33764
727.470.9930
fgexbill@... <fgexbill%40tampabay.rr.com>

Bill Welch

Please do not do this without my permission. First it is copyrighted and second, it is seriously out of date. I did need it to avoid retyping a bunch of text as I update my handout for Naperville that will be several pages longer with six tables, with new groups of cars I have identified, etc.

I did put a table in the Files section a few weeks ago but even that is out of date now.

I would rather have this document eventually live along side the wood sheathed document on the B&), PRR and ACL/SAL modeling sites.

Bill Welch

Jim Hayes wrote:

[...]

Yes, I fully agree it is your original research and results on the
FGE/WFE/BRE, and I never would suggest that anyone print or post
anything without the author's permission.

Regards,

Bob Witt