Kadee's new Barber 70-ton truck

Bill Welch

These appear to be the truck in the photos I have of NC&StL, Southern and Clinchfield covered hoppers. I do not seem to have a good photo of any of the L&N's LO's.

The Kadee photo is very small but it still looks better (more sharply rendered IMO) than the truck that IM provides.

Bill Welch

--- In STMFC@..., blindog@... wrote:

Clark P asked:

Does anyone make a 70 ton Barber S2 truck? (Plain brg)

Kadee just introduced one:

http://www.kadee.com/htmbord/page566.htm

And yes Clark, all of your 1,958cf cement hoppers should have 70-ton trucks.

Scott Chatfield

Clark Propst

Thanks Scott. I assume the B means 70 ton?

I put Branchline Barbers under my covered hoppers, because it was as close as I could get...till now : )

Clark Propst

D. Scott Chatfield