New A-3 Trucks

brianleppert@att.net

Tahoe Model Works' newest HO truck, the plain bearing 70-ton A-3 Ride Control, is now available for sale.

American Steel Foundries' A-3 Ride Control truck was arguably the most successful design ever. Plain bearing versions were manufactured from the mid-1940s to the mid-1960s. The 70-ton trucks featured a 5'-8" wheel base and 6"x11" journals.

Railroads that bought this truck included: AA, ACL, ATSF, B&M, B&O, C&EI, C&O, CofG, CB&Q, CGW, CNJ, CNW, CRR, D&H, D&RGW, DL&W, DT&I, EJ&E, Erie, GM&O, GN, IC, KCS, L&N, LV, Monon, M&StL, MEC, MILW, MKT, MP, N&W, NC&StL, NH, NKP, NP, NYC, P&LE, PFE, PM, PRR, RI, SAL, SL-SF, SOO, SP, SP&S, SSW, T&NO, T&P, UP, Wabash, WM and WP.

Anyone intersted in a flyer for this truck, please contact me OFF-LIST
OFF-LIST OFF-LIST PLEASE at

brianleppert@...

Again OFF-LIST please, just click on the link above and I can e-mail the flyer.

Brian Leppert
Tahoe Model Works
Carson City, NV