Walter Edwin Frost rolling stock photos on the City of Vancouver Archive website

Bill Welch

I was just re-examining the almost 300 photos of mostly boxcars from our era on this site and think some subjects may have been added because I had not bookmarked them and I am sure I would have the first time around.

Bill Welch

Misc Clark

Bill, do you have a link?
Clark Cone