PS2 question

Frank Valoczy <destron@...>

On steamfreightcars.com there are some lists that have proven very useful,
of as-built info on various freight car types like 1937 AAR boxcar, 1932
ARA boxcar, etc., listing each road and number series of the type... I'm
wondering if such a list has been compiled of PS2 two-bay covered hoppers?
If so, where can it be found?

Thanks,

Frank Valoczy
Vancouver, NC

Ed Hawkins

On Oct 15, 2010, at 12:55 AM, Frank Valoczy wrote:

On steamfreightcars.com there are some lists that have proven very
useful,
of as-built info on various freight car types like 1937 AAR boxcar,
1932
ARA boxcar, etc., listing each road and number series of the type...
I'm
wondering if such a list has been compiled of PS2 two-bay covered
hoppers?
If so, where can it be found?
Frank,
A roster of twin PS-2s was published in Dec. 2003 Railmodel Journal,
roughly the time the Kadee model was introduced.
Regards,
Ed Hawkins

Frank Valoczy <destron@...>

Thanks, Ed. I'll check at my LHS and see if they've got a copy amongst
their back issues.

Frank Valoczy
Vancouver, BC

Ed Hawkins wrote:

On Oct 15, 2010, at 12:55 AM, Frank Valoczy wrote:

On steamfreightcars.com there are some lists that have proven very
useful,
of as-built info on various freight car types like 1937 AAR boxcar,
1932
ARA boxcar, etc., listing each road and number series of the type...
I'm
wondering if such a list has been compiled of PS2 two-bay covered
hoppers?
If so, where can it be found?
Frank,
A roster of twin PS-2s was published in Dec. 2003 Railmodel Journal,
roughly the time the Kadee model was introduced.
Regards,
Ed Hawkins

!DSPAM:1291,4cb87916308681377419263!

Frank Valoczy <destron@...>

Ed Hawkins wrote:

Frank,
A roster of twin PS-2s was published in Dec. 2003 Railmodel Journal,
roughly the time the Kadee model was introduced.
Regards,
Ed Hawkins
Went and checked, but my LHS didn't have that issue.

Would someone on the list happen to have one to sell, or perhaps be
willing to photocopy or scan (of course for some reimbursement).

Frank Valoczy
Vancouver, BC

Brian Carlson

frank Railpub shows that issue in stock. http://www.railpub.com/

Brian J. Carlson, P.E.

Cheektowaga NY

prrk41361@...

A roster of twin PS-2s was published in Dec. 2003 Railmodel Journal,
roughly the time the Kadee model was introduced.
Regards,
Ed Hawkins
Went and checked, but my LHS didn't have that issue.

Would someone on the list happen to have one to sell, or perhaps be
willing to photocopy or scan (of course for some reimbursement).

Frank Valoczy
Vancouver, BC

Frank Valoczy <destron@...>

Just checked, but they've got nothing for RMJ between 2000 and 2005...

Frank Valoczy
Vancouver, BC

Brian J Carlson wrote:

frank Railpub shows that issue in stock. http://www.railpub.com/

Brian J. Carlson, P.E.

Cheektowaga NY

prrk41361@...

A roster of twin PS-2s was published in Dec. 2003 Railmodel Journal,
roughly the time the Kadee model was introduced.
Regards,
Ed Hawkins
Went and checked, but my LHS didn't have that issue.

Would someone on the list happen to have one to sell, or perhaps be
willing to photocopy or scan (of course for some reimbursement).

Frank Valoczy
Vancouver, BC

!DSPAM:1291,4cba5641308688837815162!

Brian Carlson

Strange, then they need to update their PDF catalog since it shows most of
the issues in those years.

Brian J. Carlson, P.E.

Cheektowaga NY

prrk41361@...

Just checked, but they've got nothing for RMJ between 2000 and 2005...

Frank Valoczy
Vancouver, BC

SamClarke

Frank,