Topics

Naperville Images Posted

dh30973

I finally got my pictures from Naperville put together in the usual pBase gallery. This is most of the models on display. I was fighting low battery in my flash near the end and might have missed a couple on the far side of the room. I didn't get any pictures of the HO and N scale Mod-U-Trak layouts either.

Any spelling corrections are welcome along with names for the few that didn't identify their models.

Dave Hussey

dh30973

Forgot to include the link

http://www.pbase.com/dh30973/naperville10
Dave

--- In STMFC@yahoogroups.com, "dh30973" <dhussey@...> wrote:

I finally got my pictures from Naperville put together in the usual pBase gallery. This is most of the models on display. I was fighting low battery in my flash near the end and might have missed a couple on the far side of the room. I didn't get any pictures of the HO and N scale Mod-U-Trak layouts either.

Any spelling corrections are welcome along with names for the few that didn't identify their models.

Dave Hussey

Brian Carlson

Dave the four photos between Stan pictures and Jeff Eggert's models are
mine. I forgot to make labels.

Brian J. Carlson, P.E.

Cheektowaga NY

prrk41361@yahoo.com

I finally got my pictures from Naperville put together in the usual pBase
gallery. This is most of the models on display. I was fighting low battery
in my flash near the end and might have missed a couple on the far side of
the room. I didn't get any pictures of the HO and N scale Mod-U-Trak layouts
either.

Any spelling corrections are welcome along with names for the few that
didn't identify their models.

Dave Hussey

Mark

Dave, thank you, really appreciate the photos. We hope to make it next year.
John Spencer's models sure look nice, right up my alley,B&O my favorite.

Mark Morgan