Topics

Focus on freight Cars, Vol. 2

bill_d_goat

I have been getting an answer machine at Speedwitch for over two weeks. My e-mails go unanswered.
A friend and I are trying to buy copies of Richard's book. Can anybody tell me why Ted Culotta is not responding to attempts to buy this book? I saw where he was busy but good grief!
I had been told that I was on an e-mail list to be notified when the book was coming out but wasn't notified.
Any info would be appreciated.
Bill Williams

Stuart A. Forsyth <trainmail@...>

I ordered via the website and received the book promptly. YMMV.

Stuart A. Forsyth
forsyth@usa.net
On Jan 3, 2011, at 11:21 AM, bill_d_goat <billdgoat@bellsouth.net> wrote:

I have been getting an answer machine at Speedwitch for over two weeks. My e-mails go unanswered.
A friend and I are trying to buy copies of Richard's book. Can anybody tell me why Ted Culotta is not responding to attempts to buy this book? I saw where he was busy but good grief!
I had been told that I was on an e-mail list to be notified when the book was coming out but wasn't notified.
Any info would be appreciated.
Bill Williams

Benjamin Hom

Bill Williams asked:
"I have been getting an answer machine at Speedwitch for over two weeks. My
e-mails go unanswered.
A friend and I are trying to buy copies of Richard's book. Can anybody tell me
why Ted Culotta is not responding to attempts to buy this book? I saw where he
was busy but good grief!
I had been told that I was on an e-mail list to be notified when the book was
coming out but wasn't notified.
Any info would be appreciated."

Bill, recommend ordering from the Speedwitch website at
http://www.speedwitch.com/Books.htm

I got my order in last week and have already received a shipping confirmation
via e-mail.

Ben Hom

William Bryk <wmbryk@...>

I also recommend using the website. I ordered the book when it was
announced and received it a couple of weeks ago. The website just seems to
be the way to go for the moment.

Regards,
William Bryk

PS: I HIGHLY recommend the book. It is a worthy successor to volume 1. It
is on a par with the other fine products from Speedwitch.

wb

Bill Williams asked:

--
William Bryk
Attorney and Counsellor-at-Law

Anthony Thompson <thompson@...>

Ben Hom wrote:
Bill, recommend ordering from the Speedwitch website at
http://www.speedwitch.com/Books.htm
I got my order in last week and have already received a shipping confirmation
via e-mail.
Ditto. Ordered it on the web and got it fairly promptly before Christmas.

Publishers of books on railroad history

charles slater

I got my copy by mail here in wet California but it was destroyed by the post office by letting it get into the water. Also Ted did not put it in a plastic bag just a mailing envelope. I have sent two E-mails to him over the last three weeks to try and get a replacement with no responce at all from Speedwitch.
Charlie Slater

To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
From: billdgoat@bellsouth.net
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2011 19:21:05 +0000
Subject: [STMFC] Focus on freight Cars, Vol. 2

I have been getting an answer machine at Speedwitch for over two weeks. My e-mails go unanswered.
A friend and I are trying to buy copies of Richard's book. Can anybody tell me why Ted Culotta is not responding to attempts to buy this book? I saw where he was busy but good grief!
I had been told that I was on an e-mail list to be notified when the book was coming out but wasn't notified.
Any info would be appreciated.
Bill Williams

Charles Morrill

It has been a month now since I sent in my order to Speedwitch for this book. Still not here. Up till now I had not worried about it because of the holidays.
Charlie

"I have been getting an answer machine at Speedwitch for over two weeks. My
e-mails go unanswered.
A friend and I are trying to buy copies of Richard's book. Can anybody tell me
why Ted Culotta is not responding to attempts to buy this book? I saw where he
was busy but good grief!
I had been told that I was on an e-mail list to be notified when the book was
coming out but wasn't notified.
Any info would be appreciated."

Bill, recommend ordering from the Speedwitch website at
http://www.speedwitch.com/Books.htm

I got my order in last week and have already received a shipping confirmation
via e-mail.

Ben Hom

Jim Hayes

I'm with you Charlie. I've been waiting a month and I'm still waiting.

Jim Hayes
Portland Oregon
www.sunshinekits.com

[...]

tmolsen@...

Bill,

I concur with Ben Hom. I ordered my Focus On Freight Cars #2 when Ted emailed the list that was coming out. I ordered through the Speedwitch website and paid with a credit card through PayPal. I received a order confirmation from Paypal and the book with a paid invoice arrived from Ted a week later.

Trying to get Ted on the telephone is difficult, but he pays attention to his web orders and gets the stuff out promptly. Here is the Speedwitch url: http://www.speedwitch.com/Books.htm

Click on the books when you get on the site and you can order from the website.

Tom Olsen
7 Boundary Road, West Branch
Newark, Delaware, 19711-7479
(302) 738-4292