Topics

photos of models at Cocoa?

Bud Rindfleisch

For those of us who couldn't make the Cocoa Beach meet, did anyone take photos of the models? I know they usually surface shortly after the meets, just curious!
Bud Rindfleisch

Richard Hendrickson

On Jan 15, 2011, at 11:42 AM, Bud Rindfleisch wrote:

For those of us who couldn't make the Cocoa Beach meet, did anyone
take photos of the models? I know they usually surface shortly
after the meets, just curious!
Bud Rindfleisch
Bud, I saw Dave Hussey busy with his camera at CB, and I imagine it's
only a matter of time until he gets the images organized and posted,
as he usually does.

Richard Hendrickson

dh30973

Richard is right. I took photos of almost all the models. Over 300 images including the names and some duplicates so it takes a while to get them all captioned. I'm almost done so they should be up in the morniing.

Dave Hussey

--- In STMFC@yahoogroups.com, Richard Hendrickson <rhendrickson@...> wrote:

On Jan 15, 2011, at 11:42 AM, Bud Rindfleisch wrote:

For those of us who couldn't make the Cocoa Beach meet, did anyone
take photos of the models? I know they usually surface shortly
after the meets, just curious!
Bud Rindfleisch
Bud, I saw Dave Hussey busy with his camera at CB, and I imagine it's
only a matter of time until he gets the images organized and posted,
as he usually does.

Richard Hendrickson

Jared Harper

Dave,
I want to say that I, and I am sure that others feel the same way, that I much appreciate your photographing models at Cocoa Beach and posting them for all of us to enjoy. Thank you!
Jared Harper
Athens, GA

--- In STMFC@yahoogroups.com, "almabranch" <harperandbrown@...> wrote:

Dave,
I want to say that I, and I am sure that others feel the same way, that I much appreciate your photographing models at Cocoa Beach and posting them for all of us to enjoy. Thank you!
Jared Harper
Athens, GA

Dave, I agree with Jared, I very much appreciate your effort and time to get these photos and put them up for all of us who could not be there. I knew you always did this and I thought I might have missed the postings. I receive my STMFC via daily digest and have in the past somehow missed one or two (my own fault)
Bud Rindfleisch