From: Gerald Glow <jerryglow@...>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 10:17:30 -0500
To: STMFC List <STMFC@...>
Subject: [STMFC] missing instructions

Does anyone happen to have the instructions from an Intermountain
ATSF
stock car? I seem to have lost mine. I can't find any on their site. A
PDF would probably work best.

TIA

--
Jerry Glow
The Villages FL

Jim Hayes

I'll send it in a few minutes.

Jim Hayes
Portland Oregon
www.sunshinekits.com

On Fri, Jan 28, 2011 at 7:17 AM, Gerald Glow <jerryglow@...> wrote:

Does anyone happen to have the instructions from an Intermountain ATSF
stock car? I seem to have lost mine. I can't find any on their site. A
PDF would probably work best.

TIA

--
Jerry Glow
The Villages FL
sent from a real computer - no I-anythings or any color berries

jerryglow2

Got it! thanks to the responders.

Jerry Glow