From: STMFC@... [mailto:STMFC@...] On Behalf Of
asychis@...
Sent: Friday, January 28, 2011 9:30 AM
To: STMFC@...
Subject: [STMFC] Re: Illinois Coal industry, was: IC "Chiselled Side" Offset
Twins

I don't think too many would call southeastern WY "pretty".

Now, now Mike. Speak for yourself! Maybe it's because I now live in the
Texas High Plains, but southeastern Wyoming is beautiful! All of Wyoming is
beautiful, it simply depends on your perspective. Following a FtW&D
freight north out of Cheyenne to Chugwater or a UP train over Sherman only
sweetens the deal.

Jerry Michels

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE