Thank you - Re: Re: Modeling truss rods

Ned Carey <nedspam@...>

Thanks to everyone for your suggestions - lots of creative solutions.

My Southern SU boxcar has 8 truss rods. Maybe I can try a different technique
for each one and test them all on one car:-)

Bill welch wrote:
(By now you are probably sorry you asked, but the results are worth it.)

Hey I'm just glad no one said "First you start by making an 00-90 left hand tap for the turnbuckle."

Thanks again,

Ned Carey
Laurel, MD

lnnrr <lnnrr@...>

No, Ned. That's O guage. For HO you want 000-120 lefthand threads.
Custom made at $780.00 for the first one. The second one is only
$225.00 FOB Zurich. The rosewood display case with magnifier is extra.
Chuck Peck