Congratulations

daveinyuma <drdavecampbell@...>

Congrats to Clark Propst. VERY nice article about his technique for covered loads in this months RMC.

Dave Campbell

Clark Propst

Thanks Dave. I'll have to see about buying a copy.
Clark Propst

--- In STMFC@yahoogroups.com, "daveinyuma" <drdavecampbell@...> wrote:

Congrats to Clark Propst. VERY nice article about his technique for covered loads in this months RMC.

Dave Campbell

Rick Schoch <tuggernaut@...>

Jeez...as the author, you'd think they'd give you a free copy...
Regards,
Rick Schoch

--- In STMFC@yahoogroups.com, "daveinyuma" wrote:

Congrats to Clark Propst. VERY nice article about his technique for covered loads in this months RMC.

Dave Campbell

Clark Propst

They will. In their own sweet time.

I just received a free Tony Koester book from Kalmbach because they used a picture of mine. Had to fill out paper work before they'd send it.
Clark propst