Hopper heap shield castings in production

Jim King

I am now making production urethane castings of a 100% newly designed and
patterned heap shield that was common to TC, CRR and L&N hoppers (maybe
others but I've not researched that yet). Place your order now for delivery
within 7-10 days. I designed this part from photos and dimensions provided
by Steve Johnson, so y'all KNOW it's accurate!

1 pr = $2.50

5 pr = $11

10 pr = $20

Postage is $5 regardless of quantity, shipped in the Lower 48. Check/MO to
my address (see below) or PayPal (use my email addy) or Visa/MC (call me
with card info).

Also, Tennessee Central boxcar patterns are here, have been copied in resin
and body masters will be built this week. New decal artwork for 500- and
7900-series cars is being generated now. Those cars are $45 each + postage
and include trucks w/ Kadee wheels, Kadee couplers, decals, 1-pc urethane
body, separate urethane underframe and a sheet of details (walks, doors and
tack boards). There will be 2 kit: 1941-1968 (as built by PS) and
1958-1968 (rebuilt and leased back to TC).

Jim King

Smoky Mountain Model Works, Inc.

Ph. (828) 777-5619

<www.smokymountainmodelworks.com>