From: sarbuf <djjanes@...>
To: STMFC@...
Sent: Mon, February 28, 2011 9:09:09 AM
Subject: [STMFC] paint sripping

Hello Group: I was just wondering if anyone has stripped the paint, or at least
the lettering off a Roundhouse (Athearn) Phaudler wood milk car. I have a couple
of painted cars I want to redo and need to get the lettering off. I would
appreciate any suggestion.

Thanks
Don Janes
Sarnia, Ont

Dennis Williams

I would use caution for some, very few, it will attack.  I used it on branchline Athearn, and Proto ith no problems.
Dennis Williams/Owner
www.resinbuilders4u.com