New Location for Napervill RPM Meet

Rhbale@...

RPM-Naperville has found a new home.
The 2011 event will be held October 20-22 at the Hickory Ridge Marriott in
Lisle, Illinois. (call 630-971-5000 for reservations). Lisle is located
about 5 miles east of downtown Naperville.

Richard Bale
News Editor
Read Model Railroad Hobbyist magaZine, its always FREE at
_www.mrhmag.com_ (http://www.mrhmag.com)

Jim Hayes

Great news Richard. Finally! Now I can make my Amtrak reservations.

Jim Hayes
Portland Oregon
www.sunshinekits.com

On Sat, Mar 19, 2011 at 10:56 AM, <Rhbale@aol.com> wrote:

RPM-Naperville has found a new home.
The 2011 event will be held October 20-22 at the Hickory Ridge Marriott in
Lisle, Illinois. (call 630-971-5000 for reservations). Lisle is located
about 5 miles east of downtown Naperville.

Richard Bale
News Editor
Read Model Railroad Hobbyist magaZine, its always FREE at
_www.mrhmag.com_ (http://www.mrhmag.com)

Trainmail <trainmail@...>

Is there a special rate code at the hotel?

Stuart A. Forsyth
On Mar 19, 2011, at 10:56 AM, Rhbale@aol.com wrote:

RPM-Naperville has found a new home.
The 2011 event will be held October 20-22 at the Hickory Ridge Marriott in
Lisle, Illinois. (call 630-971-5000 for reservations). Lisle is located
about 5 miles east of downtown Naperville.

Richard Bale
News Editor
Read Model Railroad Hobbyist magaZine, its always FREE at
_www.mrhmag.com_ (http://www.mrhmag.com)

bob_karig <karig@...>

The hotel does have a shuttle service between the Metra Station and the hotel.

Bob