From: Richard Yoder <oscale48@comcast.net>
Subject: [STMFC] Tennessee Central
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Date: Sunday, March 20, 2011, 4:57 PM

I'm looking for someone that may have photos from the Tennessee Central
railroad.
If you know of someone please contact me.
Sincerely, Rich Yoder

Rich Yoder

Thank you Mitch.
I would like to hear from him.
I'm sure there are photos somewhere of the car as purchased from Ortner.
Rich

Steve Johnson is probably your best bet.  He monitors this list and may
respond directly to you.  He's involved with the Tennessee Central Museum.

Regards,

Mitch Mercante