From: STMFC@yahoogroups.com [mailto:STMFC@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
Mitchell Mercante
Sent: Sunday, March 20, 2011 6:50 PM
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Tennessee Central

Rich,

Steve Johnson is probably your best bet.  He monitors this list and may
respond directly to you.  He's involved with the Tennessee Central Museum.

Regards,

Mitch Mercante

From: Richard Yoder
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Date: Sunday, March 20, 2011, 4:57 PM

I'm looking for someone that may have photos from the Tennessee Central
railroad.
If you know of someone please contact me.
Sincerely, Rich Yoder

David

--- In STMFC@yahoogroups.com, "James F. Brewer" <jfbrewer@...> wrote:
Any VGN gurus have any info on these cars to share?
VGN 7000-7499, 500 cars built by SSC in 1-3/24. They seem to have lived out their lives in obscurity, receiving center sawtooth hoppers probably in the late 1930s, and otherwise going unnoticed until most were retired in the first half of the 1950s.

David Thompson

Bill Welch

Hopefully Rich Yoder is monitoring this list and will see this news, He was particuarly interested in the cars as they appeared on the TC and would like to know how to get a copy of the photo referred to here am sure.

Bill Welch

From: Richard Yoder
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Date: Sunday, March 20, 2011, 4:57 PM

I'm looking for someone that may have photos from the Tennessee Central
railroad.
If you know of someone please contact me.
Sincerely, Rich Yoder

Rich Yoder

Good morning all.
Thank you for the information that you were able to gather.
Unfortunately I still could really use a photo or two of the Tennessee
Central cars.
Is there any known group out there that covers That covers the Tennessee
Central RR?
Sincerely, Rich Yoder

From: Richard Yoder
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Date: Sunday, March 20, 2011, 4:57 PM

I'm looking for someone that may have photos from the Tennessee Central
railroad.
If you know of someone please contact me.
Sincerely, Rich Yoder

Rich Yoder

Hey Guys.
I'm still looking for a few photos of those ex Virginian Tennessee Central
cars.
Sincerely, Rich Yoder