HPAX

Jeff Sankus

All;
I was scanning through the archives on this list, looking for info on
42' wood reefers. I happened along on a few posts pertaining to the HPAX ( Hunter Packing) wood cars.
Does anyone know if decals are available for this car?
Thank you;
Jeff Sankus

Richard Hendrickson

On Apr 21, 2011, at 1:57 PM, Jeff wrote:

All;
I was scanning through the archives on this list, looking for info on
42' wood reefers. I happened along on a few posts pertaining to the
HPAX ( Hunter Packing) wood cars.
Does anyone know if decals are available for this car?
Thank you;
Jeff Sankus
Jeff, I'm not aware of any decals, but Hunter leased both its 42'
and 37' RSMs from the Mather Stock Car Co. The 37' cars were
modeled by Red Caboose, and I believe at one time they issued kits
lettered for Hunter.

Richard Hendrickson

naptownprr

Richard,

Do you know anything about Hunter Packing or what color the cars were (incl lettering)?

Jim