SMMW photo-etched parts web page

Jim King

A new page has been added to my web page: photo-etched details. Click on
the link below to view images, descriptions and related prices. The switch
stand targets, chains and PRR caboose window details are former Burl Rice
products. The gondola tie-down "U-loops" fret, including (2) perforated
brake platforms, is from my recently released Southern Ry 1953-1958 PS gon
kits but are suitable for many gons built in the 1960s and 70s.

http://www.smokymountainmodelworks.com/photo-etchings.html

Jim King

Smoky Mountain Model Works, Inc.

Ph. (828) 777-5619

<www.smokymountainmodelworks.com>

Clark Propst

Those gondola tie down loops might also work for the pulling loops attached to the sills of cars?
Clark Propst