Topics

Intermountain Type 27 Undec model

Brian Carlson

Anyone got an undec 8000 gallon type 27 they do not need. Looking for one
and can't find one. Contact me OFFLIST at prrk41361@... thanks.

Brian J. Carlson, P.E.

Cheektowaga, NY

golden1014

Brian,

I get all my Intermountain undecs from Yesteryear Models. Super cheap prices. I got one recently and I think it was about nine bucks.

John

John Golden
O'Fallon, IL

--- In STMFC@..., "Brian Carlson" <prrk41361@...> wrote:

Anyone got an undec 8000 gallon type 27 they do not need. Looking for one
and can't find one. Contact me OFFLIST at prrk41361@... thanks.

Brian J. Carlson, P.E.

Cheektowaga, NY

Drew M.

Intermountain lists them as "in stock" here:
http://intermountain-railway.com/ho/hokit.htm

Drew