Charlie Duckworth's freight cars

Clark Propst

I read where Charlie Duckworth will ask a question about a freight car on this list once in awhile.
I had to opportunity to operate on Charlie's layout last Friday. Charlie has achieved an excellent blend of prototype track arrangements, buildings, and scenery. But it's the resin freight cars at add the icing on the cake.
Well done Charlie!
Clark Propst
Mason City Iowa

Richard Hendrickson

On Jun 13, 2011, at 9:42 AM, Clark and Eileen wrote:

I read where Charlie Duckworth will ask a question about a freight
car on this list once in awhile.
I had to opportunity to operate on Charlie's layout last Friday.
Charlie has achieved an excellent blend of prototype track
arrangements, buildings, and scenery. But it's the resin freight
cars at add the icing on the cake.
Well done Charlie!
Yes, Charlie has always maintained a low profile, perhaps because
he's busy building models instead of yakking on the list, but one can
tell from the questions he asks that he is a serious and accomplished
freight car modeler. I envy you the opportunity to operate on his
layout.

Richard Hendrickson

Tim O'Connor

If you go to (or belong to) the Yahoo "weathering" group, you can see 21
photos of Charlie's layout and freight car work in the Photos area under the
heading of "Mopac Bagnell Branch".