ADMIN: NMRA Contest Thread Termination

mike brock <brockm@...>

Well...It seems to me that we have just about exhausted the subject of the
NMRA contests...again. My real concern, of course, is possible injury to some of our member's fingers while attempting to depress the delete key.

It IS interesting to observe that the presence of the term "NMRA" in the subject line seems to stimulate our members even more than...shudder....banana traffic.

Anyhow, as of midnight tonight the thread regarding NMRA contests is officially terminated. I mean...surely there's nothing more to say. Regardless...midnight.

Mike Brock
STMFC Owner and keeper of the keys to Moderate Jail

Paul <buygone@...>

Mike:

Thanks, you just saved my finger.

Paul C. Koehler

_____

Well...It seems to me that we have just about exhausted the subject of the
NMRA contests...again. My real concern, of course, is possible injury to
some of our member's fingers while attempting to depress the delete key.

It IS interesting to observe that the presence of the term "NMRA" in the
subject line seems to stimulate our members even more
than...shudder....banana traffic.

Anyhow, as of midnight tonight the thread regarding NMRA contests is
officially terminated. I mean...surely there's nothing more to say.
Regardless...midnight.

Mike Brock
STMFC Owner and keeper of the keys to Moderate Jail

Jared Harper

Mike,
Thank you, thank you, thank you! Now we can get back to freight cars.
Jared Harper
Athens, GA

--- In STMFC@..., "mike brock" <brockm@...> wrote:

Well...It seems to me that we have just about exhausted the subject of the
NMRA contests...again. My real concern, of course, is possible injury to
some of our member's fingers while attempting to depress the delete key.

It IS interesting to observe that the presence of the term "NMRA" in the
subject line seems to stimulate our members even more
than...shudder....banana traffic.

Anyhow, as of midnight tonight the thread regarding NMRA contests is
officially terminated. I mean...surely there's nothing more to say.
Regardless...midnight.

Mike Brock
STMFC Owner and keeper of the keys to Moderate Jail

O Fenton Wells

Amen brother Mike.

**

--
Fenton Wells
3047 Creek Run

Joel Holmes <lehighvalley@...>

No Quite,

I am horrified by some of the comments made about judging and contests.

Joel Holmes

[...]

Dave Nelson

All deserved but 120+ messages with nothing about Steam Era Freight Cars is
**120+ messages too many**. This topic shoudda been janked after just a
couple of them and then nobodies sensibilities or bile on an off-topic
thread would have been on display.

Dave Nelson