Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

Riley Kinney via LinkedIn <riley050748@...>

LinkedIn
------------

Riley Kinney requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Larry,

- Riley

Accept invitation from Riley Kinney
http://www.linkedin.com/e/osda28-gsf2elw7-31/uf3vgTVM5ivqM07uRgy_aDkYlmTRjQ1DkW/blk/I136460427_110/6lColZJrmZznQNdhjRQnOpBtn9QfmhBt71BoSd1p65Lr6lOfP0NclYTczgMdzgScP59bT4MdkVWsCh7bP0Oe3wVdPwRcjgLrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/?hs=false&tok=1H3E7C56S-C4U1

View invitation from Riley Kinney
http://www.linkedin.com/e/osda28-gsf2elw7-31/uf3vgTVM5ivqM07uRgy_aDkYlmTRjQ1DkW/blk/I136460427_110/c34NnPsOd30Sd3oPckALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/?hs=false&tok=1Y5JM-VhO-C4U1

DID YOU KNOW LinkedIn can help you find the right service providers using recommendations from your trusted network? Using LinkedIn Services, you can take the risky guesswork out of selecting service providers by reading the recommendations of credible, trustworthy members of your network.
http://www.linkedin.com/e/osda28-gsf2elw7-31/svp/inv-25/?hs=false&tok=1ipkKb3wS-C4U1

--
(c) 2011, LinkedIn Corporation

Robert J Miller CFA

Am I the only one getting tired of being invited to join someone's LinkedIn network. This sort of post has no place on this list.

Robert J. Miller CFA
Saginaw, MI

"An architect's most useful tools are an eraser at the drafting board, and a wrecking bar at the site." - Frank Lloyd Wright

Read more: http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/f/frank_lloyd_wright.html#ixzz1J9zQvpoX

[...]

Peter Ness

Hi Robert,
No, I'm getting them too. It would seem that whoever "Larry" is, that Riley Kinney is trying to contact, has some kind of STMFC or yahoo mail address so that the message is somehow bounced into STMFC. I wish it would stop, too.

Regards,
Peter Ness

[...]

tmolsen@...

Bob,

You are not alone. I get this stuff all the time. It has become a nuisance and you are right, it has no business coming through on this list.

Tom Olsen
7 Boundary Road, West Branch
Newark, Delaware, 19711-7479
(302) 738-4292
tmolsen@...

Brian Paul Ehni <behni@...>

I am tired of receiving them in my PERSONAL mail.

--
Thanks!

Brian Paul Ehni

From: Riley Kinney via LinkedIn <riley050748@...
<mailto:riley050748%40gmail.com> >
To: "Larry Wolohon" <STMFC@... <mailto:STMFC%40yahoogroups.com>
Date: Saturday, September 10, 2011, 4:46 PM

LinkedIn

[...]

s shaffer

Well I got it three more times since it was quoted fully in your replies.

Thanks, Tom for not sending it along again.

Steve Shaffer