Bettendorf Comapny

earlyrail

According to Terry Metcalf's book, UP assembled 300 flat cars using
underframes from Bettendorf and that a photo of this frame appears in the
1943 CBC on page 379. Does anyone have that edition and be willing to scan
that page and send me a copy? (I am working on a Bettendorf presentation
for Lisle/Naperville.)

Thanks in advance.

Steve Hile
Steve, Are you including the Bettendorf tank cars in your presentation?
I am interested in these, but will not be attending this year.

Howard Garner

Steve and Barb Hile

Howard,

In a short word, yes, they will be included. I don't want to steal what
little thunder I might have, but if you want to ask a question, off the
list, I will try to answer. There are still questions that I am asking as
the days dwindle down.

Regards,

Steve Hile

shile@...