New file uploaded to STMFC

STMFC@...

Hello,

a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the STMFC
group.

File : /NYC Toledo Div. Consists/List of Cars-rev3.xls
Uploaded by : rdepennsyfan <pattirobpatti1@...>
Description :

You can access this file at the URL:

Regards,

rdepennsyfan <pattirobpatti1@...>

Michael Aufderheide

MON 3011 42’ GB Fixed ends, steel floor Steel

This car (on the "Need ID to a Model" page) is modeled by Sunshine 67.38.  See:

http://sunshinekits.com/sunimages/sun67f.pdf

Thank you for posting this list, very interesting.

Mike Aufderheide

a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the STMFC
group.

File : /NYC Toledo Div. Consists/List of Cars-rev3.xls
Uploaded by : rdepennsyfan <pattirobpatti1@...>
Description :

You can access this file at the URL:

Regards,

rdepennsyfan <pattirobpatti1@...>

Clark Propst

Great spread sheet. Thanks for going the extra mile. The two M&StL stock cars were leased from General American. They are not P2K Mathers cars.
Clark Propst

np328

Yes, a third thanks and to repeat what Clark stated, thank you for going the extra mile.

I had found the a letter in NP files having to do with Duluth steel mill letter regarding car shortages era 1951 or so reading, (from NP traffic department) "As you know we look to the CB&Q, M&StL, CGW, and Omaha to supply us with open cars suitable to hauling ingots and other of your products from Duluth to Beloit area."

I had wondered about some of these cars and where I would get them. Nice when parts of the puzzle fall into place. Jim Dick – St. Paul