Topics

Lisle RPM Meet Photos

dh30973

The photos I took at the Lisle RPM Meet are up at:

http://www.pbase.com/dh30973/lisle2011&;page=all

Dave Hussey

Clark Propst

Thanks a lot Dave! I'm always amazed at what I didn't see.
Rich Rom-e-osh's rebar load is really something.

Next time please take some photos of that N scale layout : ) I think it's the best portable layouts I've ever seen. One of the best layouts period. I'm really surprised it's only been it the N scale magazine.
Thanks,
Clark Propst

--- In STMFC@yahoogroups.com, "dh30973" <dhussey@...> wrote:

The photos I took at the Lisle RPM Meet are up at:

http://www.pbase.com/dh30973/lisle2011&;page=all

Dave Hussey

Richard Remiarz

Clark,

Thanks for the compliment on the rebar load, and for the attempt at the correct pronounciation of my last name in Polish. Re-mee-osh (with a roll on the "R", and osh pronounced the same way as in Oshgosh) would probably be closer, although I am no expert at phonetic spelling. The rebar is a Duha load shortened for a 40' car and weathered with AIM weathering powders.

Rich Remiarz

To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
From: cepropst@q.com
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2011 13:24:06 +0000
Subject: [STMFC] Re: Lisle RPM Meet Photos

Thanks a lot Dave! I'm always amazed at what I didn't see.
Rich Rom-e-osh's rebar load is really something.

Next time please take some photos of that N scale layout : ) I think it's the best portable layouts I've ever seen. One of the best layouts period. I'm really surprised it's only been it the N scale magazine.
Thanks,
Clark Propst

--- In STMFC@yahoogroups.com, "dh30973" <dhussey@...> wrote:

The photos I took at the Lisle RPM Meet are up at:

http://www.pbase.com/dh30973/lisle2011&;page=all

Dave Hussey

Dan Sweeney Jr

Mr. Hussey,
Thank you for posting the Lisle meet photos. Very inspirational for those of us who were not able to view this artistry in person.
Dan Sweeney, Jr.
Alexandria, VA