From: Don <riverman_vt@yahoo.com>
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, December 4, 2011 4:34 PM
Subject: [STMFC] North Coast Prototype Models

Hello folks,

After more years than I can remember I have finally worn out the gloves on my North Coast Proroype Models aluminun oxide blaster. Does anyone have a valid telephone number for John Polyak these days or know where a pair of replacement gloves can be purchased. The Tractor Supply Co. has some that are similar but not the same and I woud like to replace them in kind if possible. Both numbers I have for John seem no longer to be valid. Hard to clean old and grimy steam era freight cars without the blaster working. (-:

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Don Valentine

Don

John is at <jrpolyak@juno.com>

I bought a replacement pair last year... also a new bucket of grit :-)

Tim O'

After more years than I can remember I have finally worn out the gloves on my North Coast Proroype Models aluminun oxide blaster. Does anyone have a valid telephone number for John Polyak these days or know where a pair of replacement gloves can be purchased. The Tractor Supply Co. has some that are similar but not the same and I woud like to replace them in kind if possible. Both numbers I have for John seem no longer to be valid. Hard to clean old and grimy steam era freight cars without the blaster working. (-:

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Don Valentine

jerryglow2

I had a different make and wore mine out also and now use kitchen gloves (the kind for dishwahing). Not as sturdy but a lot more flexible and readily available.

Jerry Glow

--- In STMFC@yahoogroups.com, "Don" <riverman_vt@...> wrote:

Hello folks,

After more years than I can remember I have finally worn out the gloves on my North Coast Proroype Models aluminun oxide blaster. Does anyone have a valid telephone number for John Polyak these days or know where a pair of replacement gloves can be purchased. The Tractor Supply Co. has some that are similar but not the same and I woud like to replace them in kind if possible. Both numbers I have for John seem no longer to be valid. Hard to clean old and grimy steam era freight cars without the blaster working. (-:

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Don Valentine

Dennis Williams

Harbor Freight #4468   $6.99  Blasting gloves.
  Dennis Williams/Owner
www.resinbuilders4u.com

Don <riverman_vt@...>

--- In STMFC@yahoogroups.com, Dennis Williams <pennsy6200@...> wrote:

[...]

Thanks very much to all who assisted with this. I not only have caught up with John Polyak but have been provided with other sources for the item.

Cordially, Don Valentine