Model Railroad Hobbyist online magazine

Bill Welch

The November and December issues of the online Model Railroad
Hobbyist magazine has prototype modeling articles by Jack Burgess and
Tony Thompson respectively.
Bill Welch

Anthony Thompson <thompson@...>

Bill Welch wrote:
The November and December issues of the online Model Railroad Hobbyist magazine has prototype modeling articles by Jack Burgess and Tony Thompson respectively.
Thanks for the notice, Bill. Actually both Jack's and my contributions are part of series of columns under the series name, "Getting Real," intended by editor Joe Fugate to present the views of several prototype modelers. Columns will appear in rotation under the series title by Joe, Jack, Marty McGuirk, Mike Rose, and me. In fact, Jack's and my columns are the last in the rotation of five, and the cycle will continue to repeat in later issues of MRH.

Publishers of books on railroad history