FS: 1941 Cyclopedia

gtws00

Hello All, I found a copy of a 1941 reprint by Kalmbach Publishing of 1941 Locomotive Cyclopedia that I had bought back in 1972. It was stored for many years and is in Like New Condition. If anyone is interesred in this copy please contact me off list. Asking 59.95 plus shipping of 11.95 USPS Priority. This books weighs 9.5 lbs.

Thanks

George Toman
Willow Springs, Il 60480

David

I'll take it if it's still available. Thanks.

David Thompson