http://lists.railfan.net/erielackphoto.cgi?erielack-12-08-11/Hoboken_Freight
_Yard.jpg

Schuyler

=======
http://www.pctools.com/
=======

Joel Holmes <lehighvalley@...>

Hi Schuyler,

I cannot bring up the photo. I have tried several ways to get it but each
way said web site not found.

Joel Holmes

http://lists.railfan.net/erielackphoto.cgi?erielack-12-08-11/Hoboken_Freight
_Yard.jpg

Schuyler

=======
http://www.pctools.com/
=======

Todd Horton

Joel, Try this. Todd Horton

http://lists.railfan.net/listthumb.cgi?erielack-12-08-11

________________________________
I cannot bring up the photo. I have tried several ways to get it but each
way said web site not found.

Joel Holmes

http://lists.railfan.net/erielackphoto.cgi?erielack-12-08-11/Hoboken_Freight
_Yard.jpg

Schuyler

=======
http://www.pctools.com/
=======

Joel Holmes <lehighvalley@...>

Thank you Todd. Worked great. Joel

Joel, Try this. Todd Horton

http://lists.railfan.net/listthumb.cgi?erielack-12-08-11

________________________________
I cannot bring up the photo. I have tried several ways to get it but each
way said web site not found.

Joel Holmes

http://lists.railfan.net/erielackphoto.cgi?erielack-12-08-11/Hoboken_Freight
_Yard.jpg

Schuyler

=======
http://www.pctools.com/
=======

Steve Stull

Joel;
Are you sure you are copying the whole link?   _yard.jpg is appearing on the second line of my browser.

Copy it all, paste it into a new window, and delete any spaces that appear.  It should work.
Steve Stull