From: STMFC@... [mailto:STMFC@...] On Behalf Of
Anthony Thompson
Sent: Friday, December 09, 2011 6:00 PM
To: STMFC@...
Subject: [STMFC] 2007 Shake 'n' Take car, Kahn's reefer

I've finished the 2007 "Shake 'n' Take" project car, the Kahn's
reefer. I didn't follow the original directions from Greg Martin in
all respects, but I've summarized what I did do in a post to my blog,
which also contains in-process photos as well as a shot of the
completed car. If you're interested, here's a link:

http://modelingthesp.blogspot.com/2011/12/shake-n-take-modeling-project-kahn
s.htm

The original directions for this project, with permission from Greg,
are also available via Google Docs from this post.

<mailto:thompson%40signaturepress.com>
Publishers of books on railroad history

Todd Horton

Larry, Try this one. Todd Horton

https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=explorer&chrome=true&srcid=0Bz_ctrHrDz4wNjlhNDU2NDEtMWQ2MC00ODJmLWFjNWQtMDFlMjY1YTE1ZWJi&hl=en_US

________________________________
Has anyone tried the link and determined whether it works? This is the
message I received. "Sorry, the page you were looking for in the blog
<http://modelingthesp.blogspot.com/> modeling the SP does not exist."

Larry Sexton

Anthony Thompson <thompson@...>

Larry Sexton wrote:
Has anyone tried the link and determined whether it works? This is the message I received. "Sorry, the page you were looking for in the blog
<http://modelingthesp.blogspot.com/> modeling the SP does not exist."
Larry, I just clicked on the link in your own email and it works.

Publishers of books on railroad history

Steve Haas

Larry Sexton wrote:
Has anyone tried the link and determined whether it works? This is
the message I received. "Sorry, the page you were looking for in the
blog
<http://modelingthesp.blogspot.com/> modeling the SP does not exist."
And Tony Thompson replied:

<<Larry, I just clicked on the link in your own email and it works.>>

Worked just fine here out of the link in Larry's e-mail, too.

Best regards,

Steve Haas
Snoqualmie, WA

al_brown03

I got the same error message Larry did, clicked the link in it, and voila: story. (Nice car, Tony.)

Al Brown, Melbourne, Fla.

Larry Sexton wrote:
Has anyone tried the link and determined whether it works? This is
the message I received. "Sorry, the page you were looking for in the
blog
<http://modelingthesp.blogspot.com/> modeling the SP does not exist."
Larry, I just clicked on the link in your own email and it works.

Publishers of books on railroad history

Larry Sexton

Thanks to all for the sanity check. Following Tony's email I clicked on the
link and this time opened the article.

Larry

--- In STMFC@... <mailto:STMFC%40yahoogroups.com> , Anthony