From: STMFC@... [mailto:STMFC@...] On Behalf Of Joel
Holmes
Sent: Monday, December 12, 2011 10:58 AM
To: STMFC@...
Subject: Re: [STMFC] railroad movie

Al,

I cannot find a TCM channel. Does it go by a full name or some other alias.

Joel Holmes

Next Wednesday morning at 1;30 am ET TCM is showing the 1924 film
Roaring Rails. Not much is known about the film with only one review
on IMDb. Al Westerfield

john.allyn@...

Turner Classic Movies

John B. Allyn

I cannot find a TCM channel. Does it go by a full name or some other alias.

Joel Holmes

Next Wednesday morning at 1;30 am ET TCM is showing the 1924 film Roaring
Rails. Not much is known about the film with only one review on IMDb. Al
Westerfield

Benjamin Hom

Joel Holmes asked:
"I cannot find a TCM channel. Does it go by a full name or some other alias?"

TCM = Turner Classic Movies:
http://www.tcm.com/

Ben Hom

O Fenton Wells

TCM is Turner Classic Movies, I think at least it is on my TV.
Fenton Wells

**

--
Fenton Wells
3047 Creek Run

Bill Welch

It is with great humility that I find myself in a position to correct one of the original "rivet counters" but technically speaking Al this movie is scheduled for Thursday morning at 1:30 AM.

Bill Welch

--- In STMFC@..., "Al and Patricia Westerfield" <westerfield@...> wrote:

Next Wednesday morning at 1;30 am ET TCM is showing the 1924 film Roaring Rails. Not much is known about the film with only one review on IMDb. Al Westerfield

Tim O'Connor

Google for it, there's more information out there. Starring Harry Carrey!