Cocoa Beach Prototype Rails 2012

Greg Martin

They're here...

Greg Martin

Norman Maclean

Douglas Harding

Weather report was for 32 in Orlando yesterday. Was 64 in Iowa today. Seems
like that happens each time I attend. Maybe I'm glad I stayed home this
yearJ Looking forward to reports on happenings and freight cars.

Doug Harding

www.iowacentralrr.org

jerryglow2

The 32 was the low - it was high 50s Wed, mid 60s today and is expected to be in the 70s over the weekend.

Jerry Glow
remembering the last few years....

--- In STMFC@yahoogroups.com, "Douglas Harding" <doug.harding@...> wrote:

Weather report was for 32 in Orlando yesterday. Was 64 in Iowa today. Seems
like that happens each time I attend. Maybe I'm glad I stayed home this
yearJ Looking forward to reports on happenings and freight cars.

Doug Harding

www.iowacentralrr.org

mike brock <brockm@...>

Doug Harding says:

Weather report was for 32 in Orlando yesterday. Was 64 in Iowa today.
Perhaps so...but the 32 occurred at 5AM in Orlando...normally 5 or 6� cooler in the winter than the beach. The high today [ Thursday ] was 67, it will be 72 on Friday and 75 on Sat. 76 on Sunday.

Mike Brock
Cocoa Beach unofficial weatherman

prr6380

Glad you guys are having good weather. 816 miles north in Central Ohio we were having to struggle with 57 degrees.

Walt Stafa

Doug Harding says: