NYC Boxcars -- which ends do I need?

Aley, Jeff A

Folks,

Suppose I want 6 of the NYC steel boxcars modeled by BLI. For 1951 - 53, how many should be 7/8 ends and how many should be Dreadnaught?

I suspect the answer to my question is in RPCyc21, which I do not yet have.

Thanks in advance,

-Jeff

npin53

In the October, 2006, MRC, Essential Freight Car article #34, NYC USRA design box cars, there is a table that lists all of the cars, and their similarities/differences.

Aaron

Aley, Jeff A

Aaron,

Thanks! I'm sure I have that issue of RMC; I just need to find it.

Regards,

-Jeff