Topics

Red Caboose NRC wood bodied reefer...

Steve Lucas <stevelucas3@...>

Comments, please on the accuracy of this kit? My gut feeling tells me that it's a stand-in...

Steve Lucas.

Bill Welch

Steve:

It would be helpful if you provided a link to what you are asking about.

Bill Welch

--- In STMFC@..., "Steve Lucas" <stevelucas3@...> wrote:

Comments, please on the accuracy of this kit? My gut feeling tells me that it's a stand-in...

Steve Lucas.

Richard Hendrickson

On Jan 21, 2012, at 1:32 PM, Steve Lucas wrote:

Comments, please on the accuracy of this kit? My gut feeling tells
me that it's a stand-in...
Your gut feeling is right, Steve. The RC model represents a Pacific
Fruit Express prototype, so it's a stand-in if it has any P/L scheme
but PFE.

Richard Hendrickson