mystery brass stock car

Tim O'Connor

I don't recognize this model -- it has chain mechanism
similar to the (AHM) NYC stock cars... but is different.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/260987370054

Tim O'

Tom Madden

Pecos River Brass? Santa Fe Sk-?

Tom Madden

I don't recognize this model -- it has chain mechanism
similar to the (AHM) NYC stock cars... but is different.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/260987370054

Tim O'

al_brown03

Hmm ... Santa Fe Sk-Q or Sk-S?

Al Brown, Melbourne, Fla.

I don't recognize this model -- it has chain mechanism
similar to the (AHM) NYC stock cars... but is different.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/260987370054

Tim O'

Steve SANDIFER

It is a ATSF SK-S, same car that Intermountain modeled, but with correct end. SK-Q doors and end are different. Probably Pecos River.
______________
J. Stephen (Steve) Sandifer
mailto:steve.sandifer@...

> I don't recognize this model -- it has chain mechanism
> similar to the (AHM) NYC stock cars... but is different.
>
> http://www.ebay.com/itm/260987370054
>
> Tim O'

charles slater

That is an Sk-S class stock car from Pecos River Brass.
Charlie Slater

To: STMFC@...