From: Tom Vanwormer <robsmom@...>
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2012 10:57:58 -0600
To: Espee List <Espee@...>
Subject: [Espee] New Decals and 2nd Runs of Resin Car Kits from Silver
Crash Car Works

Group; The Silver Crash Car Works Painting Department
<http://www.silvercrashcarworks.com/paintingdepartment.html> is pleased
to announce the availability of 8 new decal sets for your HO scale cars
- Colorado Midland gons, flats, and way cars, plus D&RG box & stock
cars, Rock Island 34' boxcars, AND a second set of chalk marks for
weathering your TOC equipment. We think the CM sets are the sharpest
and most accurate ever made, and the set for the early gons is the only
one available which includes the proper shaded lettering (as seen on
recently rediscovered builder's photos).

We have also received 2nd runs of 3 of our popular HO scale resin car
kits - the Vanderbilt Lines /RGW 34' boxcars and the SP Atlantic Lines
CS-1 and Pacific Lines A-3 34' boxcars. These cars are well documented
on the Midland. Check it all out at www.silvercrashcarworks.com
<http://www.silvercrashcarworks.com> . Thanks again for your business
and enjoy your springtime modeling.

Art & Adrian Hundhausen