Burbon?

midrly <midrly@...>

I wonder how much Newcastle Brown Ale was carried in steam era reefers!

Steve Lucas.

--- In STMFC@..., "Mike Brock" <brockm@...> wrote:

Fenton Wells writes:

"Around 100 if you count F&C, Westerfield and
Speedwitch. I may need counselling.....or more bourbon.
The STMFC is under no obligation to supply you with burbon...regardless of
where it is purchased...although certain unnamed members who regularly
attend Prototype Rails can guide you to places in Cocoa Beach where you can
acquire various beers. And, while Prototype Rails will likewise not supply
you with burbon, it is rumored that another unnamed party...who seems to be
associated with photos...has appeared from time to time...with something
similar to burbon. Furthermore, a well know STMFC member is rumored to make
his own...beer...and one of the highlights of Prototype Rails is the beer
tasting clinic [ unofficial of course ] performed by Bruc...uh...the member.

Mike Brock

Mikebrock