From: "cepropst@q.com" <cepropst@q.com>
To: STMFC@...
Sent: Sunday, June 17, 2012 10:21 AM
Subject: [STMFC] Re: GN combo door car #13188

Very nice model Chad. Like the flat cars too. Well Done!

Clark Propst

jerryglow2

Chad's flatcars are complete resin body castings with a laser cut wood floor. The boxcar items are sides or doors to be added to available plastic shells. Check the photos section for Chad's pics and past postings.

I have decals for all but the as built M&StL

Jerry Glow
http://home.comcast.net/~jerryglow/decals/

--- In STMFC@..., "Francis A. Pehowic, Jr." <rdgbuff56@...> wrote:

I have come across various posts about flat car sides.  Are they just sides to be added to a current underframe?  Or does modeler have to scratchbuild underframe?

Also, on the boxcars, are they after-market parts to modify current kits?

Thanks,
Francis A. Pehowic, Jr.
Sunbury, Pa.