New format?

Dave Lawler

Good day,
All of the messages I receive now, under the New Format are single word, vertically down the left side of my monitor. Am I doing something wrong or is this how it's supposed to be? Very hard to read!!!!
Dave Lawler

George R. Stilwell, Jr. <GRSJr@...>

I agree. The new format is a pain in the butt. How can we get back to the old format?

Ray

John Hagen <sprinthag@...>

Having had to use it a few times now it really is no big deal. Actually
little different in function than the old format albeit a definite
difference in form.

John
Hagenhttp://merrimack.patch.com/articles/former-town-councilor-i-hope-the-5-
supremes-get-colon-cancer

I agree. The new format is a pain in the butt. How can we get back to
the old format?

Ray

George R. Stilwell, Jr. <GRSJr@...>

You must enjoy scanning down to see what's there and reading "mice-type" descriptions of the content.

I don't!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

George

Tom Houle <thoule@...>

Did I miss something. What changed?

Tom Houle

You must enjoy scanning down to see what's there and reading
"mice-type" descriptions of the content.

I don't!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

George

Rossiter, Mark W <Mark.Rossiter@...>

George, I am 'enjoying' the same problem. I wonder if it only manifests
itself in the 'digest' mode. Otherwise, I'm sure there would be a lot
more screaming.

Tom Madden

George, I am 'enjoying' the same problem. I wonder if it only manifests itself in the 'digest' mode.
Yes. Not a problem with individual emails, nor when reading posts on a Group's web site. It seems to be across all groups and is not just a STMFC (or PCL) problem.

Tom Madden, sticking his nose in where he shouldn't...

John Hagen <sprinthag@...>

Gentlemen/ladies.

Yes it applies to all groups and yes it is much different in form but really
little different in function. It took me all of two days to get so used to
it I don't even think of it anymore other than these posts. And

I am well into geezerhood.

John Hagen.

Tom Houle <thoule@...>

No changes here, but then I don't use the Digest mode.
Tom Houle

George, I am 'enjoying' the same problem. I wonder if it only manifests
itself in the 'digest' mode. Otherwise, I'm sure there would be a lot more
screaming.

philjannusch

I too dislike the new digest format. It is impossible to read it on a smart phone and it wastes screen space in general.