From: al.kresse
Sent: Friday, July 27, 2012 1:53 PM
To: STMFC@...
Subject: [STMFC] C&O 100-ton Gondola article on eBay

By any chance did anyone on this group get the winning bid on the 1922 Railway Review 4-page article about the C&O 91-ton capy 6-wheel trucked gondola cars? I thought I had somebody seriously bidding on it for me for scanning of drawins for use in a C&O History magazine article on those cars. Any leads to the purchaser would be appreciated.

Aley, Jeff A

And of course, Al W’s article in the 12/89 issue of RMJ is viewable on-line at

http://www.trainlife.com/magazines/pages/7/471/december-1989-page-19

Regards,

-Jeff