answered.

Allen Cain

Craig Zeni

On Jul 29, 2012, at 10:44 AM, STMFC@... wrote:
1. Pinging Jerry Glow
Posted by: "Allen Cain" allencain@... allen_cain
Date: Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:48 am ((PDT))

Jerry, please contact me off list. Emails to your address are not being
answered.
Jerry, add my name to this request as well…

Craig Zeni
Cary NC

al_brown03

Um ... me too.

Apologies,

Al Brown, Melbourne, Fla.

Date: Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:48 am ((PDT))

Jerry, please contact me off list. Emails to your address are not being
answered.
Jerry, add my name to this request as well…

Craig Zeni
Cary NC

O Fenton Wells

Guys, he must be on vacation, or living at The Villages, still partying,
but I had an email from him last week.
Fenton Wells

**

Date: Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:48 am ((PDT))

--
Fenton Wells
3047 Creek Run

jerryglow2

I unsuccessfully tried to get away from it for a few days. I will be contacting people and or sending out work ASAP

Jerry Glow

Date: Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:48 am ((PDT))

Jerry, please contact me off list. Emails to your address are not being
answered.
Jerry, add my name to this request as well…

Craig Zeni
Cary NC

--
Fenton Wells
3047 Creek Run
Sanford NC 27332
919-499-5545
srrfan1401@...

Allen Cain <allencain@...>

GOOD NEWS!

I heard from Jerry today so all is well, thankfully!

Allen Cain