Bowser Locomotive Parts

seameadow17

Hello Everyone,
I am sorry for possible cross-posting, but I sit back and view alot of groups on line myself, so hopefully if you read this on another site, forgive me!
Hello everyone. I hope I am not boring you with this question, I had the info. I needed a while ago, but computer had gotten destroyed. I have a nice collection of Bowser steam locomotives, probably eight sitting in my display case. After several military moves and the engines put in storage, at that time in my parents home where they were tamplerd with by a young brother and nephew.
I would like to find valve gear for these loco's and a few extra parts. I am not sure where I found the info once before and now that I finally have time to work on them I am scratching my head. I do have most of the BLI engines but would love to get these heavy babies running again. Some of them I converted to can motors and flywheels and it would be great to get them running well enough to add DCC & sound.
Well, thanks for reading and thank you for any info you might have to share.
Jim V.

markrossiter67 <Mark.Rossiter@...>

Jim, I presume you have gone out to the Bowser website or have tried to contact them directly.

http://www.bowser-trains.com/

While it is a bit tricky to find on the website, if you poke around a bit you will find a page that has a number of their steam locomotives pictured with associated links to the available parts for each.

Your inquiry is only remotely connected to the subject matter of this forum in that steam era freight cars were often pulled by - badoom-teesh - steam locomotives.

- - Mark Rossiter

--- In STMFC@..., "seameadow17" <jgviolante@...> wrote:

[...]

john.allyn@...

You may want to visit the Yahoo vintage HO group on this question.  However, the Bowser website is a good start.

John B. Allyn

[...]

Elliot Fishbein

Jim,
I also had a problem getting Bowser parts. A good place to start looking is Bowser (http://bowser-trains.com/index.htm). They're very cooperative, although their stock of steam engine parts is vanishing quickly. I've also had luck on ebay. Sometimes it pays to buy a seriously abused loco just for the parts.

Elliot Fishbein

John Hagen <sprinthag@...>

Jim,

Besides http://www.bowser-trains.com/

I've got two good groups for you.

Both groups have many members who can help you with these projects.

John Hagen

Jim, I presume you have gone out to the Bowser website or have tried to
contact them directly.

http://www.bowser-trains.com/

While it is a bit tricky to find on the website, if you poke around a bit
you will find a page that has a number of their steam locomotives pictured
with associated links to the available parts for each.

Your inquiry is only remotely connected to the subject matter of this forum
in that steam era freight cars were often pulled by - badoom-teesh - steam
locomotives.

- - Mark Rossiter

_._,_.___

Reply to
<mailto:Mark.Rossiter@...?subject=Re%3A%20Bowser%20Locomotive%20Parts>
sender | Reply to
<mailto:STMFC@...?subject=Re%3A%20Bowser%20Locomotive%20Parts>
group | Reply
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/STMFC/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJyczdtMm9xBF9TAzk3MzU5N
zE0BGdycElkAzI1NTQ3NTMEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MTY5NzI1BG1zZ0lkAzExMDQxMwRzZWMDZnRyB
HNsawNycGx5BHN0aW1lAzEzNDM3NTM5MzI-?act=reply&messageNum=110413> via web
post |
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/STMFC/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJlMzBlOG0yBF9TAzk3MzU5N
zE0BGdycElkAzI1NTQ3NTMEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MTY5NzI1BHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA250cGMEc3Rpb
WUDMTM0Mzc1MzkzMg--> Start a New Topic

Messages in this topic
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/STMFC/message/110404;_ylc=X3oDMTM4ZXBoZmRhBF9
TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzI1NTQ3NTMEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MTY5NzI1BG1zZ0lkAzExMDQxMwR
zZWMDZnRyBHNsawN2dHBjBHN0aW1lAzEzNDM3NTM5MzIEdHBjSWQDMTEwNDA0> (2)

Recent Activity:

.
U5NzE0BGdycElkAzI1NTQ3NTMEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MTY5NzI1BHNlYwN2dGwEc2xrA3ZtYnJzBH
N0aW1lAzEzNDM3NTM5MzI-?o=6> New Members 1

dycElkAzI1NTQ3NTMEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MTY5NzI1BHNlYwN2dGwEc2xrA3ZnaHAEc3RpbWUDMT
M0Mzc1MzkzMg--> Visit Your Group

TQ3NTMEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MTY5NzI1BHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA2dmcARzdGltZQMxMzQzNzUzOTMy>
Yahoo! Groups

Switch to:
<mailto:STMFC-traditional@...?subject=Change%20Delivery%20Format
:%20Traditional> Text-Only,
<mailto:STMFC-digest@...?subject=Email%20Delivery:%20Digest>
Daily Digest .
<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> Terms of Use

.

<http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97359714/grpId=2554753/grpspId=1705169725/msgId
=110413/stime=1343753932/nc1=4025338/nc2=3848621/nc3=4430620>