Car Accident !!!.....(Mike Calvert)

Mike Calvert

Good Morning,

  I hope my mail get to you in good health?,I made
a trip to Madrid Spain just for a short vacation tour but,it all ended
ugly, I had an accident of which I dislocated my right arm and my head
got bruised. The driver of the cab passed on due to internal bleeding
and the injuries he sustained on his head.

I have not been able
to reach any one due to the fact that I misplaced my mobile phone during
the incident.Thank goodness, I'm safe. presently in the hospital, due
to the injuries I sustained.  I need your urgent assistance to enable me
get out of here. I will be very grateful if you will be able to assist
me financially I promise to refund your money as soon as i get back home

Regards,

Awaiting your response.
Mike.

Christopher Parker <conductorchris@...>

This could be fraud

On 8/2/2012 7:15 AM, MIKE CALVERT wrote:

Good Morning,

I hope my mail get to you in good health?,I made
a trip to Madrid Spain just for a short vacation tour but,it all ended
ugly, I had an accident of which I dislocated my right arm and my head
got bruised. The driver of the cab passed on due to internal bleeding
and the injuries he sustained on his head.

I have not been able
to reach any one due to the fact that I misplaced my mobile phone during
the incident.Thank goodness, I'm safe. presently in the hospital, due
to the injuries I sustained. I need your urgent assistance to enable me
get out of here. I will be very grateful if you will be able to assist
me financially I promise to refund your money as soon as i get back home

Regards,

Awaiting your response.
Mike.

Brian Ehni <behni@...>

Since it's addressed to STMFC, and not one of his personal friends or
family, I'd say the probability of that approaches unity.

Thanks!
--

Brian P. Ehni

From: Christopher Parker <conductorchris@...>
Date: Thursday, August 2, 2012 6:20 AM
To: STMFC List <STMFC@...>
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Car Accident !!!.....(Mike Calvert)

[...]

Barrybennetttoo@...

I tossed this straight into the Spam can. Frauds of this nature are quite
common from Spain, which tends to be the fraud centre of Europe, but usually
relate more to Lottery wins and Santander bank.

If the guy had this accident he would be covered by his travel insurance,
if he had none, more fool him.

Barry Bennett
Coventry, England.

conductorchris@... writes:

[...]

John Hagen <sprinthag@...>

And it’s popped up on at least one other group.

Fortunately Yahoo stripped any links or whatever.

John Hagen

I tossed this straight into the Spam can. Frauds of this nature are quite
common from Spain, which tends to be the fraud centre of Europe, but usually
relate more to Lottery wins and Santander bank.

If the guy had this accident he would be covered by his travel insurance,
if he had none, more fool him.

Barry Bennett
Coventry, England.

Jared Harper