Wabash Custom Decals

Paul Hillman

Has anyone communicated with Wabash Custom Decals lately?

I have sent them some emails over the last few months and have gotten no response.

I got a response from my first email to them about 3 or 4 months ago, about reprinting some of their existing decals in white instead of yellow, and they responded that they would, "in about 30 days".

2 more emails to them about the reprinting haven't been answered.

I hope that they are OK as a company. Whom else could print my desired decals? There were 2 people here locally by me, that made decals, but they have since quit doing it.

Thanks, Paul Hillman

Douglas Harding

Paul, Wabash Custom Decals is owned by Mark Vaughan. The website is
http://www.wabashcustomdecals.com/

His decals are actually printed by Ron Roberts who owns Rail Graphics
http://www.railgraphicsdecals.com/

Which email address are you using? I see his website has a different email
address than the one I have used to contact Mark in the past. I haven't seen
Mark since last fall. Perhaps some else knows.

Doug Harding

www.iowacentralrr.org

Paul Hillman

Thanks Doug,

I got an email from Mark just today. As happens sometimes, he had been quite busy and my inquiry was answered in due order.

Paul Hillman

Paul, Wabash Custom Decals is owned by Mark Vaughan. The website is
http://www.wabashcustomdecals.com/<http://www.wabashcustomdecals.com/>

His decals are actually printed by Ron Roberts who owns Rail Graphics
http://www.railgraphicsdecals.com/<http://www.railgraphicsdecals.com/>