Central Valley caboose cupolas

Steven D Johnson

Does anyone know where I can obtain some of the Central Valley "Old Time"
caboose cupola kits?

Thanks,

Steve Johnson

Steven D Johnson

I should clarify.I am looking for the cupola kits only. They were offered
as separate detail parts. I believe they came with a marker light for the
cupola roof and window "glass."

Steve Johnson