ERDX Reefers

Armand Premo

Begging again.Looking for models or photos of early ERDX reefers.Early as defined as 30s and 40s.Armand Premo

Richard Hendrickson

On Aug 30, 2012, at 10:18 AM, appremo wrote:

Begging again.Looking for models or photos of early ERDX
reefers.Early as defined as 30s and 40s.Armand Premo
Armand, I'll send you a couple of scans off-line. For more
information on ERDX, see Roger Hinman's excellent book Merchant's
Despatch published by Signature Press.

Richard Hendrickson

Armand Premo

Thank you Richard.Precisely what I needed.Armand Premo

----- Original Message -----
From: Richard Hendrickson
To: STMFC@...
Sent: Thursday, August 30, 2012 1:37 PM
Subject: Re: [STMFC] ERDX Reefers

On Aug 30, 2012, at 10:18 AM, appremo wrote:

> Begging again.Looking for models or photos of early ERDX
> reefers.Early as defined as 30s and 40s.Armand Premo

Armand, I'll send you a couple of scans off-line. For more
information on ERDX, see Roger Hinman's excellent book Merchant's
Despatch published by Signature Press.

Richard Hendrickson

StephenT

Good Evening,

So going back to Roger Hinman's post above, 1950 was an important cutoff date for these cars.  The discussion then focused on the best model for pre-1950.  Does anyone have a suggestion for the best kit for post-1950?  Some of the more available kits (Intermountain, etc) look pretty close, but I am not too sure.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Stephen