Brass and Resin kit list

Paul Koehler <buygone@...>

All:

There are several lists of brass and resin kits available from the late Paul
Lyons estate. Anyone interested please E-Mail me off list and I will send
them to you. Thanks

Paul C. Koehler

tmolsen@...

Hi Paul,

Well, I was the only bidder for the Sunshine Kit #34.8 National Car Company Meat Reefer kit. I have already completed the checkout and Paypal payment schedule.

Can you send me the resin kit list so I can see if there are a few more that are on my drop list. If so, we maybe able to use the balance of room in the package that you will be shipping the eBay auction Sunshine reefer kit in.

Please advise! Thanks!

Tom Olsen
7 Boundary Road
Newark, Delaware, 19711-7479