Topics

New Look for F&C Website

erict1361 <erict1361@...>

Funaro & Camerlengo's Website has an All New look, Function is basically the same, But now the Rail road Kit links work with Google Chrome.

You may want to check it out ?

www.fandckits.com

Eric Thur

Bruce Smith

Eric,

I beg to differ, the function is NOT the same... the new site actually WORKS! Excellent <VBG>

Regards

Bruce

Bruce F. Smith

Auburn, AL

__

/ &#92;

On Oct 12, 2012, at 9:10 AM, erict1361 wrote:

Funaro & Camerlengo's Website has an All New look, Function is basically the same, But now the Rail road Kit links work with Google Chrome.

You may want to check it out ?

www.fandckits.com<http://www.fandckits.com>

Eric Thur

BRIAN PAUL EHNI <behni@...>

On Mac with Safari as well. FINALLY!

Thanks!
--

Brian Ehni

From: "Bruce F. Smith" <@smithbf>
Date: Friday, October 12, 2012 9:25 AM
To: STMFC List <STMFC@...>
Subject: Re: [STMFC] New Look for F&C Website

Eric,

I beg to differ, the function is NOT the same... the new site actually
WORKS! Excellent <VBG>

Regards

Bruce

Bruce F. Smith

Auburn, AL

__

/ &#92;

| O--O &#92;0 0 0 0/ O--O | 0-0-0 0-0-0

On Oct 12, 2012, at 9:10 AM, erict1361 wrote:

Funaro & Camerlengo's Website has an All New look, Function is basically the
same, But now the Rail road Kit links work with Google Chrome.

You may want to check it out ?

www.fandckits.com<http://www.fandckits.com>

Eric Thur

Bill Welch

Curiously, their show schedule does not include Naperville next week.

Bill welch

--- In STMFC@..., "erict1361" <erict1361@...> wrote:

Funaro & Camerlengo's Website has an All New look, Function is basically the same, But now the Rail road Kit links work with Google Chrome.

You may want to check it out ?

www.fandckits.com

Eric Thur

Pierre <pierre.oliver@...>

And it works with Firefox now too!
Delightful.
Pierre Oliver

--- In STMFC@..., "erict1361" <erict1361@...> wrote:

Funaro & Camerlengo's Website has an All New look, Function is basically the same, But now the Rail road Kit links work with Google Chrome.

You may want to check it out ?

www.fandckits.com

Eric Thur

erict1361 <erict1361@...>

Bruce,

Sorry, my statement was too general, What I ment to say is that kits are still listed by, Scale, Rail Road Name, and Kit number, as the previous website does. In other words, there are no search options etc. added. The Plus is that it works with Browsers other than IE. The Functioning links to dealers are a plus also.

Eric Thur

--- In STMFC@..., "Bruce F. Smith" <smithbf@...> wrote:

Eric,

I beg to differ, the function is NOT the same... the new site actually WORKS! Excellent <VBG>

Regards

Bruce

Bruce F. Smith

Auburn, AL

__

/ &#92;

| O--O &#92;0 0 0 0/ O--O | 0-0-0 0-0-0

On Oct 12, 2012, at 9:10 AM, erict1361 wrote:

Funaro & Camerlengo's Website has an All New look, Function is basically the same, But now the Rail road Kit links work with Google Chrome.

You may want to check it out ?

www.fandckits.com<http://www.fandckits.com>

Eric Thur

Clark Propst

I noticed that awhile bacdk. Sure hope they'll show! Guess they cancelled at the St Louis show this past summer.
Clark Propst

--- In STMFC@..., "lnbill" <fgexbill@...> wrote:

Curiously, their show schedule does not include Naperville next week.

Bill welch

--- In STMFC@..., "erict1361" <erict1361@> wrote:

Funaro & Camerlengo's Website has an All New look, Function is basically the same, But now the Rail road Kit links work with Google Chrome.

You may want to check it out ?

www.fandckits.com

Eric Thur

Gary Leanz

Sure hope they'll show! > Clark Propst

F&C told me they plan to have three vendor tables at Naperville.

Gary Leanz

Douglas Harding

Clark, F&C were at St Louis in August.

Doug Harding